DeğerlendirmeHenüz yorum yok
* Visit Harbiye Waterfalls -1 hour
* Visit St. Simon Monastery -1 hour
* Visit Hıdırbey and Vakıflı Villages -1 hour
*Lunch -1 hour
*Visiting Seleucia Pierra ancient city; Titus Tunnel and visiting rock-cut tombs of Seleucia Pierra (Beşikli Mağara) -2 hours
Hizmete Dahil / Dahil Değil
- Professional Guidance Services,
- All Transportation Services Specified in the Tour Program with Luxury Vehicles
- Mandatory Travel Insurance,
- Transfers (Airport transfers)
- All Meals,
- Drinks Taken at All Meals,
- Special Expenditures During the Tour,
- All museum and historical site entrance fees,
- Flight Tickets
Harbiye (Antique Daphne) is the place where the first Olympic games were held in the Roman period and the place where 'Daphne and Apollo' mythologic story is told.
The monastery of St. Simon is also very important for this region. St. Simon was in seclusion for about forty years and became famous for healing people.
At the Samandağ's Batıayaz plateow you can see very touristic villages called Hıdırbey and Vakıflı which is the only Armenian village in Turkey.
Samandağ has also the second longest beach of the world. You can see it and taste the seafood of the Mediterranean.
Samandağ's Çevlik village has the antique city of Selecia Preria and Titus Tunnel which is accepted the first of antique period was built in the period of Roman Emperors Vespasionus and Titus.